Friday, August 21, 2009

Am i missing? FBing?

----------*_*------------------------------------------------------------------

my friend ask me why i not update my blog for so long, am i busy?
erm....
i also dont know. i dont know what i busy. i dont know what i doing. Frankly, i really dont know what i am doing these few weeks. i am lost in the lost world.

----------*_*-------------------------------------------------------------------

Recently i busy play games. Playing facebook online game. I am not sure why i addicted to it. May be i never play 'digimon' before. i think i need to thanks my dearest friend for introducing me.

----------*_*-------------------------------------------------------------------

2 comments:

Ah Beng said...

maybe i sud be sorry for make u addicted... hehe

伟的分享部落 said...

yes. u should. but good also. i never play game during my childhood. now i find back my childhood. wuhahaha